What We Offer
Did you know that you could be eligible for up to $4,000 in Government incentives to assist with the cost of training? Talk to us today to find out how could you benefit.
We offer nationally-recognised qualifications relating specifically to the legal industry:
- Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal)
- Certificate IV in Legal Services
- Diploma of Legal Services
The Benefits of training your staff
- Engage staff – keep them motivated and seeking to achieve
- Upskill – provide employees an opportunity to acquire new skills through competency based learning
- Train new and existing staff at NO COST TO YOU through Government incentives! Traineeships offer opportunities for new entrants to the legal industry.
- Retain existing staff by offering training as value-adds or bonuses
- Strategically manage your support staff intake through training opportunities including school-based traineeships
- Online delivery, enabling students to undertake coursework at any time
- No requirement to leave the workplace to complete any training or assessment work
- Start anytime – competency-based learning – enrol trainee/employee to commence their course at any time – no need to wait for designated start dates
How to get started
It’s easy. Call or email us and we can organise your employee to be enrolled under a private or traineeship arrangement. Once enrolled, our students can start their course immediately as there are no set start dates and 24/7 access to our learning management system.
How is MM Legal different to others
We are a boutique, specialised registered training organisation, focusing purely on delivering training in the legal administration/services sector. We don’t have over 100 courses on offer … we have only 3 and we believe we’re the best at delivering these courses! We offer all students who complete our courses a unique, positive and supportive learning experience through direct contact with the owner/operator of our college, Melissa Mahoney.
- Legal administration/services qualifications is all we do!
- Unique and supportive learning experience for trainees/employees through having direct contact with trainer/assessor
- We understand how traineeships operate and can provide advice and assistance
- Established since 2006 – Owner/Operated RTO (Registered Training Organisation)