Certificate 3 Guarantee
If you don’t have a Certificate 3 qualification – now is definitely the best time to get one!
The Certificate 3 Guarantee provides a government subsidy towards the training cost for eligible students undertaking a qualification on the Queensland Training Subsidies List (the Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal) offered by Melissa Mahoney Legal College is on this list).
Who is eligible to receive training?
To be eligible to enrol in the Certificate 3 Guarantee, prospective students must:
- Be aged 15 years or above, and no longer at school – with the exception of VET i School (VETiS) students.
- Permanently reside in Queensland.
- Be an Australian citizen, Australian permanent resident (includes humanitarian entrant), temporary resident with the necessary visa and work permits on the pathway to permanent residency, or a New Zealand citizen.
- Not hold, and not be enrolled in, a certificate III or higher level qualification, not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training.
- A co-contribution fee towards the cost of training and assessment services must be made by students undertaking a certificate III level qualification. The co-contribution fee to undertake the Certificate III in Business Administration (Legal) is:
Non-Concessional Student: $494.00 / $38.00 per unit
Concessional Student: $130.00 / $10.00 per unit
Prospective students will no longer be eligible for a government subsidised training place under the Certificate 3 Guarantee once they complete a certificate III level qualification.
To obtain further information regarding undertaking training with Melissa Mahoney Legal College under the Certificate 3 Guarantee program CLICK HERE